Are you pregnant and looking for the ideal name for your baby? Our name finder has thousands of names for girls to help you in this important choice. We highlight the name in the dictionary of meaning of names: Anabel.
According to the apocryphal gospels, Saint Anne was the mother of the Virgin Mary. It has also been the name of queens (like Ana de Austria), and of several wives of Enrique VIII: Ana Bolena and Ana de Clèves.
It comes from hannah: "pious, merciful, blessed by God"
- Ana Diosdado, writer and actress (1943-)
- Ana María Matute, writer (1926-)
- Ana Pavlova, dancer (1885-1931)
- Ann Margret, Swedish-American actress (1941-)
- Anna Frank, writer (1929-1945)
- Anna Magnani, Italian actress (1908-1973)
- Anna Simó, Catalan politician (1968-)
- Anna Gavalda, French writer (1970-)
- Anne Geddes, Australian photographer (1956-)
- Anne Rice, American writer (1941-)
- Anne Igartiburu, Spanish presenter (1969-)
Anabel name coloring pages printable game
Anabel: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Anabel name coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Anabel coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Anabel name to color and print